Skip to main content

Items Made with the New Crafter's Companion Threaders items

Hi everyone, I want to give you a little update on some items I have been doing for Crafter's Companion Threaders Design Team.  First let me tell you about when the items will debut.  There is going to be two shows on HSN.  First show will be on September 29th and the second show will be on October 3rd, and from what I understand you will want to watch them both, because new items will be shown on both shows.  Make sure you go on Facebook and attend the Watch party at  http://bit.ly/CConHSNSep29 because Crafter's Companion will be holding contest and it is always great to win!  

Now lets get to some of the items.  I already showed you the Felt Lamp and the Quilt, if you have not had a chance to look at them take a peek. Now check these out:

This was done with the Gemini Machine and Crafter's Companion Threaders Felt.  Now from what I understand HSN will have the Gemini with a new bundle Fabric Dies and or Felts Dies.  Remember this thing always sells out so make sure you get yours early.

These are some pin cushions that I did with Crafter's Companion Threader Fabric, Home Grown, CottonTail, and Polka Dots.  The top was done the same way you do a yo- yo.  I did put a piece of cardboard in the bottom because I hot glued that to the lid.  I have these all over my craft room, they are great to have handy.

This is a Christmas stocking which is a cut and sew.  All you need is some quilt batting and lining for the inside.  This can be decorated any way you like.   I just used what I had laying around in my craft room.


This was done with the Crafter's Companion Threaders Home Grown Fat Quarters and Zipper on a roll, that right Zipper on a roll.  I will be doing a writet up on how easy this was to make.

This is an apron that I did with the Embroidery Transfer Sheets and thread.  These are amazing you can use them over and over.  The Embroidery thread is sooooo pretty and bright.



Here is another cut and sew, and it turned out so good.  When I finished making this I just used some cards that tell the Christmas Story and little clothes pin to hold the cards in the pockets.  You can stick to tradition and put little chocolates in the pockets if you like, it is all up to you.



This is a bandanna that was done with Crafter's Companion Threaders Fabric stamps and Inks.  These inks can go on any kind of fabric.  After you are finished your stamping make sure you heat set it with a hot iron.



Now this is my 1st, it is a messenger bag that comes in a kit from Crafter's Companion Threader line.  The kit comes with the directions, pattern, and hardware for the bag.  Now let me tell you about the faux Leather that they put out, it is so so so  soft and very easy to sew with, I absolutely love it.  If this is on HSN do yourself a favor and get some, it will not disappoint.  

 Well that just a little look at what was made and like I said I will be doing an instructional on the pin cushions.  If you would like to see an instructional on any of the other items, or if you have any questions please let me know and as always Happy Crafting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hebrews" Coffee Card ( Skipping Stones Design ) Oct 16th Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to Skipping Stones Design's October blog hop.  For my card I have decided to use the Coffee stamp #2 .  I colored the coffee cup with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers .  This is a Digi stamp so after printing I did wait 24hr before coloring with the Alcohol markers to make sure the ink is completely dry, so I do not have any mixing of the printer ink with the alcohol marker colors.  I had a great time creating this card.  Please scroll down for pictures, supplies (  link's ),  a how toooooo, and a tutorial at the end.  Make sure you visit the links below to see other cards made by Skipping Stones Design Team.  Please make sure to leave a comments on everyones creations, let them know how much you like the designs they have created. The cup stamp is  coffee stamp #2 it is Colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.   Cut White card stock to 4 1/2 x 5 and Decorative Card stock to 4 1/4 x 7 7/8  inches. Add some silver Sparkle Tape

Crafters Companion's Build a Block and Build a Block Plus

Demo on Build a Block and Build a Block Plus

Working with the Gemini Apple Core Dies

Tips for sewing Apple Core Shapes.....  This will go on Sale on HSN January 24th., they will go fast make sure you get yours. 1st you will have one that will go sideways which is the Con-Caved Core and you will have one the will be long ways.   You always want the con-caved Apple Core on top when sewing together.   So my Con-caved apple core is the red strips, fold in half  and press a seam.  The yellow one fold in half long ways and press. Put right sides together and place the pressed seam on top one an other and pin.  This is very important to sew straight. Now match up and pin both outside corners.  The fabric will be buckled like the picture and that is fine.   It should look like this when taking to the sewing machine.  Below is a little video on sewing Apple Core Shapes.