Skip to main content

Being with you is Snow Much Fun ( Card ) A & M Memories



Hello again and I have some great news, I am now on the Design team for A & M Memoreis.  So let me share with you my 1st project with them.  I had so much fun doing this card.  I just think the little lady is so pretty.  This card is a winter card with snow and I know it is only October, and we haven't even had Halloween yet, but you need to get started on those Winter Holiday and Christmas cards for sure.  Take a look at Etsy  www.etsy.com/shop/aandmmemoriesdesigns you will love the Stamps and when purchasing us Code LISAA15 to get 15% off your order, also take a look at Facebook and like A & M page for up dates.

Being with you is Snow Much Fun / Shaker Card




Snow Girl after Coloring / Cut card stock  Black 5x7



Cut out oval shape / put double sided tap down with a piece of clear plastic.

Put down foam double sided tap onto the clear plastic / added my beads and glitter buttons for the shaker.

Added the back paper to the foam tap.

Used sickles Diamond for the snow flakes.


Used Glistening Snow-Tex glittering snow for the snow drifts.










Thanks so much for joining me and Happy Crafting.


Comments